September 7 2020: Commissions are temporarily closed
Contact me at geminicblue at gmail for my rate for professional projects. Open to negotiating flat rates. Services offered include: Illustration, Comics, Colorization, and Animation. If you’re looking for a personal commission, keep reading!
Single Character Illustration
PSD file Included for all commissions
I will add a simple or photo background (taken from my own stock) to any color commission for free!
|Price Chart||Headshot||Half Character||Full Character|
This is a simple animation done usually 25 frames or less consisting of a character making a simple movement or expression change.
Sketch: $40 —- Inked: $100 —– Color: $200
Terms and Conditions
-Flat Rate Specials must be paid in advance and by Paypal only.
-Please let me know in your initial request if you have a deadline for me to meet.
– Small additions to any of the Flat Rate Specials (more characters, more complex backgrounds) may be added for an extra fee.
(Things I specialize in!)
-Stars and Skies
-90’s anime pastiche
but will attempt:
cities, robots, etc)
-Animals (anthros OK)
|Will not draw:|
-Religious or political
tracts (themes are OK)
Can’t get anyone to look at or talk to you about your work? Concerned that people aren’t being fully open with you about your art for fear of hurting your feelings? Just plain unsure about a certain aspect of your work? I will give an honest (but not mean!) critique of any piece you’re working on!
$1 for 199 words or less,
$1 for every hundred
words past that. Price
243 words = $2
1000 words = $10
49,999 words = $499
|For images / comics|
$1 per image, page,
|For other media|
- Paypal only
- No refunds
- My qualifications: BA in English, Creative Writing track. Twenty years’ experience drawing and reading webcomics.
- Please let me know with your request if you have a deadline to meet.
- If you have specific concerns about your piece, please bring them up and I will make a note to address them in the critique.
- I will only offer guidance. I am not actually rewriting anything for you.
- I need to stress that these will only be suggestions and the opinion of one person! It is up to you as to how much weight you want to give this feedback.
- I do NOT recommend asking me to review romance stories unless you’re interested in the opinion of someone who isn’t into romance.
Know what you’d like? Contact me via PM or at geminicblue @ gmail.com with your request and reference files and we’ll get going from there!